1.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 02

The salesman finally contacted me after he was contacted by Better Business Bureau. He asked me what he could do to help me?

He said that I told him I had got it repaired and he thought that was the end of it. I said, no that wasn't. What you need to do is refund me the $200 I paid to get the roof repaired. Haven't heard from him since.

This guy thinks if he ignores you, you'll go away. But not after I paid $60,000 for a room that he guaranteed wouldn't leak.

And, the entire sunroom has an unlimited lifetime warranty that he isn't honoring. Worst company I've ever dealt with and worst group of people from construction to front office that I've ever had to deal with.

Original review posted by user Apr 02

I refinanced my home which initially cost $89,000 to have a $60,000 sun room built. I was guaranteed by the salesman this soft roof never leaked.

Well it does. And, I have called three times to have them come out, to no avail. They think they can just ignore you and you'll go away. Worst customer service ever and worst liars ever.

See you in court! Salesman tells me he has been doing this for 40 years. Yet, he made all kinds of mistakes in the design of my room, adding a window where I wanted a wall, and not telling me what I would be responsible for, like cleaning a wall, until the last minute. Horrible communicator.

Good liar. Lionel Harvey of San Antonio, Texas

Review about: Four Seasons Sunrooms Sunroom.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Style of solar room.

I didn't like: Customer service, Fact that they never really tried to fix the room, Project time.

Comments