One problem after anothern starting with the salesman to the construction and the lack of follow up from the local owner and then the home office.NO HELP!

We are now out $120,000 and dealing with a leaky roof and damaged walls!

From the first month of the 4 seasons sun room we have had this problem/s with no help after we made final payment!

Contractor law in Iowa according to lawyers is almost impossible to prove plus the owner of our franchise went out of business and the headquarters said it was not their problem!This was the worst decision we have ever made!

Had an Experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms?

Comments

My name is John Holst and I am the owner of Holst Construction.We are the new dealer of Four Seasons Sunrooms in Des Moines and surrounding area.

I saw your complaint and I would like the opportunity to speak with you and see if there is anything that we can do for you as far as repairs go.

Please contact my office at 515-777-2497.

John Holst

to Holst ***struction Des Moines, Iowa, United States #881513

I made the original post in jan 2013!Since then John Holst and his construction company have resolved the

Issues I had.

John and company were great to work with in all aspects.Timely follow up and completion!

I feel much better about our sun room and that we now have someone in our area who knows how to mix

Any problems we may encounter in a professional manner.