Four Seasons Sunrooms - Water damage in the knee wall of my sunroom
I have had a terrible experience trying to work with the local and corporate Four Seasons Sunroom representatives. I contacted the owner of the Novi, Michigan store to try to get assistance on repairing the knee wall in my sunroom. The main corner brace of the knee wall has rotted away due to a hidden water leakage inside the wall behind the drywall. This occurred due to the seal on the outside frame cracking and leaking. When the seal failed, water leaked into the wall and destroyed the studs in the wall. This is causing the entire room to shift downward toward the main corner brace. It also appears black mold is covering the entire corner and along half of the wall in both directions.
I have repeatedly tried to call the owner of the Novi, Michigan store to try to get his commitment to help me replace the wall. I am not getting any commitment from him to help me with my repairs.
I then took my complaint to the Corporate Customer Affairs department. It took them four business days to return my call. After explaining the entire history of the problems that are occurring, I was assured that the problem would be looked into by their representative. I was also assured that I would hear back from their representative in a day or so. After a week of not receiving a call back from the corporate office representative, I called them again only to be sent to their voice mail.
It is apparent to me that the Four Seasons Sunroom Company does not believe in satisfying the customer’s need. They have not made any effort to fix the structural problems that occurred due to the failure of their product.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My 16-year-old Four Seasons Sunroom has a glass pane that shattered spontaneously. It also needs new window crank handles because the existing handles no longer close the windows. Worse yet,..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."