Four Seasons Sunrooms - Water damage in the knee wall of my sunroom
I have had a terrible experience trying to work with the local and corporate Four Seasons Sunroom representatives. I contacted the owner of the Novi, Michigan store to try to get assistance on repairing the knee wall in my sunroom. The main corner brace of the knee wall has rotted away due to a hidden water leakage inside the wall behind the drywall. This occurred due to the seal on the outside frame cracking and leaking. When the seal failed, water leaked into the wall and destroyed the studs in the wall. This is causing the entire room to shift downward toward the main corner brace. It also appears black mold is covering the entire corner and along half of the wall in both directions.
I have repeatedly tried to call the owner of the Novi, Michigan store to try to get his commitment to help me replace the wall. I am not getting any commitment from him to help me with my repairs.
I then took my complaint to the Corporate Customer Affairs department. It took them four business days to return my call. After explaining the entire history of the problems that are occurring, I was assured that the problem would be looked into by their representative. I was also assured that I would hear back from their representative in a day or so. After a week of not receiving a call back from the corporate office representative, I called them again only to be sent to their voice mail.
It is apparent to me that the Four Seasons Sunroom Company does not believe in satisfying the customer’s need. They have not made any effort to fix the structural problems that occurred due to the failure of their product.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "My 16-year-old Four Seasons Sunroom has a glass pane that shattered spontaneously. It also needs new window crank handles because the existing handles no longer close the windows. Worse yet,..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."