Our Four Seasons Sunroom is over 30 years old.Age and exposure to the elements caused the clear plastic panels to cloud.

We contacted a Four Seasons authorized repair company in Southern California to replace the panels. The contractor told us that, because of room was so old, the best approach was to reglaze the entire room with double panel glass. After we gave the go ahead, the project began at a snails pace. 5 months after work began the contractor walked away from the unfinished project resulting in us filing a claim with the bond agency and a complaint with the California Contractors License Board.

Our lawyer son-in-law advised us to immediately sue (expected trial lawyer reaction - at least in California). The bond company wanted 3 estimates to determine what it would cost to make the necessary repairs to complete the project. No contractors would respond to our request for a bid - all said "I am not going to be responsible for another contractors work." At that point we called Four Seasons Sunrooms mainly to obtain contact info for a contractor that would provide us with a repair bid. Instead what we got was a company that voluntarily stood behind their 3 decade old product and the work done by one of their authorized contractors.

The contractor they sent to do the repair was from Texas (he came twice) and was a true pleasure to work with. He very much knew what needed to be done and, on the first visit, ordered all of the necessary parts. On the second visit he disassembled the entire sunroom, and using the proper parts and techniques, reassembled the room. He completed the project in 1 1/2 days (albeit it almost 1 year to the day from when we began this gyration).

Why Four Seasons decided to help us to this extent is beyond me but was very much appreciated!! I've read a number of negative reports of service but I will tell you our experience was absolutely the best ever.

The real test came when it finally rained in Southern California - no leaks - not even a small leak, none!!THANK YOU FOUR SEAONS SUNROOMS!!

Review about: Four Seasons Sunrooms Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion