Elwood, Nebraska

The people that came out after several delays and found that they had order the wrong parts which caused more delays.Frame started cracking around the windows and then the screens don't fit because of the settling.

Hired and engineer , said the install was poor Needs to be tore down and started over. Can't get sunroom design of Nebraska to come out and fix it. Have a Judgment against the company. Room is no longer used and we have closed it off because it's cold in the winter and hot in the summer and you don't dare try to open the windows as you'll have a house full of bugs.

Don't let these people near you place.

Also Four seasons sunroom company won't back there dealers.So now I'm going to have to spend more money to make it right, aprox 48000.00 They tell me that the company Sunroom design closed the doors.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fact that they never really tried to fix the room. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of four seasons sunrooms window installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $48000. Four Seasons Sunrooms needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned four seasons sunrooms window installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Four Seasons Sunrooms.

Had an Experience with Four Seasons Sunrooms?

Comments