My sunroom is about 12 years old and I am unable to order a new screen door for the sliding door. On whole the workmanship of this sunroom is mediocre at best.

The ceiling has never fit correctly resulting in a large open seam in the ceiling during warm weather. The ceiling was left with a dent. There is a gap between the ceiling and the ceiling fan. The panel that surrounds the door jam has a gap exposing wires.

Water builds up in the sliding door track when it rains and the door itself warps in the heat resulting in a gap at the top.

The dealer has moved out of state. I last contacted him in spring to order a new sliding door and after many messages he came to my house, did remove and repair the sliding door that comes off the track (because of the warp I assume) and said he would order a screen but never did.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Four Seasons Sunrooms. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Four Seasons Sunrooms.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Four Seasons Sunrooms to other companies on our site.

Comments

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you contact our Corporate Office's Erika Feldman at 631 563 -4000 x 231 or efeldman@fourseasonssunrooms.com we are happy to review the details with you to see if we can assist.