My sunroom is about 12 years old and I am unable to order a new screen door for the sliding door. On whole the workmanship of this sunroom is mediocre at best.

The ceiling has never fit correctly resulting in a large open seam in the ceiling during warm weather. The ceiling was left with a dent. There is a gap between the ceiling and the ceiling fan. The panel that surrounds the door jam has a gap exposing wires.

Water builds up in the sliding door track when it rains and the door itself warps in the heat resulting in a gap at the top.

The dealer has moved out of state. I last contacted him in spring to order a new sliding door and after many messages he came to my house, did remove and repair the sliding door that comes off the track (because of the warp I assume) and said he would order a screen but never did.

Comments

I wish I could get in touch with anyone else who was taken advantage of. They took my money and didn't finish the job. Stole over 30.000.00 They are under investigation with the Missouri AG office.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you contact our Corporate Office's Erika Feldman at 631 563 -4000 x 231 or efeldman@fourseasonssunrooms.com we are happy to review the details with you to see if we can assist.