I the customer signed a contract through my local builder to install a Four Seasons sun room July 2017.

Four Seasons New York requested a second set of drawings November 2017.

Four Seasons New York finally delivered the fabricated pieces in order to install the sun room. February 2018.

Needless to say there were some missing parts and a request was made to Four Seasons New York to send the missing material. February 2018

Four Seasons New York sent the wrong missing material to the local builder. March 2018.

As of this date April 24, 2018, the correct missing parts have yet to be delivered.

I a senior citizen telephoned Four Seasons April 23, 2018, to no avail. As the person taking my message did not listen and had a local Four Seasons installer contact me. The local person did not understand why there franchise was contacted since the missing parts were for Four Seasons New York as that is where the problem should be handled.

I desperately require someone to contact me J. Johnson at 1 (310) 650-3052 or the company All Pro Remodeling\All Pro Residential John Johnston at 1 (800) 788-1314 that I am dealing with and let us know why the missing parts are being held up, so my sun room can installed. I truly believe that almost a year has passed and I still haven't had the sun room installed due to the lack of Four Seasons New York.

Review about: Four Seasons Sunrooms Sunroom Installation.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Time is takes to deliver four seasons sun room material.

Comments