Raleigh, North Carolina
2.6

Bob G is obnoxious. Talked me out if the french doors I wanted.

Then when the handle feel off the door he called stating " a person will be out there tomorrow to fix it" I arraged my schedule since (yes I WORK) to meet this time frame. The next morning due to a their customer cancellating their appointment I received a phone call theu would be here at 9:30 AM, I told him that would not work because I am working. When I called Bob G instead of him giving me the courtesy to explain what happens he over talk to me in a very disrespectful way this is happened in the past several times. I am the customer I paid them they work for me since I am the paying customer.

Bob G has no sense of social skills he over talks to you is rude and will not would not let me explain to him what took place the day that my handle should've been fixed now once again we have to reschedule, Inconvenience are working schedule to accommodate their workers who can come out and fix the handle. This is not the way you do business, a customer should be treated with respect and the fact that they may actually be full-time employed owning their own business as I do should work on the customers schedule not theirs.

I am very disappointed and no longer want to deal with Bob Gustisin. Overall experience with Four seasons has been a stressor I don't need, would not recommend to anyone!

Comments

Four Seasons Sunrooms make "CERTIFIABLE GARBAGE".

Four Seasons Sunrooms Reviews