668 views

I RECENTLY HAD A FOURSEASONS SALES MAN IN MY HOUSE TO EDUCATE ME ABOUT SUNROOMS.HE WAS LATE.HE SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE MY CORRECT ADDRESS,AFTER 1 HR OF PUTTING OTHER COMPANIES DOWN HE GAVE ME SOME B.S ABOUT A YEAR LONG PRICE AND THE MYSTERIOUSLY CUT THE PRICE IN HALF IF I WOULD SIGN UP TODAY.I TOLD HIM NO.HE THEN CALLED HIS OFFICE TO PUT ME ON WITH "THE OWNER".I RELUCTANTLY SPOKE WITH A SLICK SPEAKING MAN WHO SAID HE WAS INFACT THE"OWNER."ANOTHER LIE.THEY BOTH TRIED TO PESSURE ME INTO SOME KIND OF DEPOSIT.AFTER I GAVE THE PHONE BACK I HEARD THE "OWNER"TELL THE SALES MAN TO GET THE H--- OUT OF THIS LOSERS HOUSE.DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!

Location: Raleigh, North Carolina

Comments

I thought about buying a rental property and using the profit to pay for my sunroom.I'm kidding of coarse The sunrooms are so expensive,you can probably do that.A sunroom company told me the minimum size they sell is 4 by 8,which costs $22,000.I thought she was kidding.

Ditto! :eek