412 views
1.2

I have French doors leading to the backyard. One of the glass doors(double pane vacuum sealed) failed and moisture spots began to form on the inside of the pane.

I contacted the company on 11/01/19. Sent the warranty number and reason I was contacting them.

They responded with they needed more proof,information , copy of warranty, builder, etc. (If they had the warranty number, they should already have that info. RIGHT!!)

After getting all that info together and sending them the info.

Fast forward to 12/01/19.

I had to send another email(because of no response).

12/23/19. I emailed again stating I have not received any response. This time they stated. Quote "I had passed your information on the dealer, who did respond that they would contact you" well they did not, I had to call the dealer twice before he called me back.

Around 01/15/20. Stating. Quote "They are not interested in getting involved with out of towners."

On 01/20/20 I contacted 4 seasons again and let them know what was told to me. Their response.

Quote "We apologize, but we do not have any coverage at this time"

Ok. I ask how are they going to honor their warranty. Their response. Quote "Could you please confirm that this is the situation you are dealing with?

If it is, wed be more than happy to send you the replacement glass, free of charge, but you would be responsible for the cost of Freight and the labor to have a glass company of your choice do the replacement.

Guess what, the cost of shipping would be more than getting the glass and having it installed! Unbelievable! This warranty and company is a scam! Do not do business with them.

Look at the other reviews. Terrible!

Product or Service Mentioned: Four Seasons Sunrooms Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Four Seasons Sunrooms Cons: No response to our problem.

Comments