It has 9 long years of heart ache, emails, letters, photographs, conversations, etc. regarding repair, replacement or refund of the “wrong and defected product/solarium installed at my home.

Leaks, Leask and more leaks.

The rubber seals between each piece of glass in the roof and curved glass are leaking, curved glass has condensation and is fogging, wrong sunroom ordered, delivered, installed as per you and contract, since you will not accept the spec sheet modifications, 5 foot sliding doors installed instead of 6 foot sliding doors installed, three foot walk, shades, etc.’ At this time I am again requesting repair of framing leaks , replacement of curved glass and seals,, installing the shades and three foot walk around the front and side of the product, especially now that you verified that the wrong product was delivered and installed according to the “contract”, or replacement, or complete refund, at no cost to me in accordance to the Workmanship Warranty,

Carrie Coniglio cconiglio@latiumusa.com,in 2018 To:mspepsi500 Cc:Brian Fabian Feb 21 at 10:35 AM writes: We DO NOT have a record of the signed contract of sale at our corporate offices, the former Retail Store—which had your original contract of sale-- is no longer in business and we never received their records.

Until such time that the documents requested by one of the Officers of our Company is provided, we will be unable to assist further. Other than the electronic record of the dealer order for your project, there is no documentation in New York pertaining to your project. Requested Items:

We do apologize for any frustration in the time and effort you have put into this and having to send us these documents again but without them no additional investigation can take place. We will require:

Legible copy of contract

2. Legible copy of scope of work attached to the contract. These two documents make up the entire contract.

3. Photos of the entire room from the outside, all 3 sides so we can “see” what was installed.

Documentation showing that shades were in the original contract and purchase price. From the photos you provided that there are no shades visible. Four Seasons does not manufacture or distribute shades.

5. Documentation that walkway was included in the contract and purchase price.

Four Seasons Sunrooms does not manufacture walk way materials, nor supply concrete. Your emails reference sending drawings showing the walkway. However, no attachments were received. Kindly resend the drawings.

Proof of correspondence with our offices (or our former Atlanta office) that your claims were initiated within the five year installation warranty timeframe, which would have ended in 2015. Our latest correspondence with John Richards that we have on file goes back only to 2016—outside of the installation warranty timeframe.

They now have a copy of all the above requested items Mr. Brian Fabian is still saying he still cannot assist me! Why, what more does he need to uphold Four Seasons Sunrooms printed statements of being tried and true, highly recommended, utterly dependable, and internationally recognized as an industry leader in both products and customer service.

WHO WE ARE

Welcome to Four Seasons Sunrooms & Windows!

We have an expression we use quite a bit around here. "It's Time."

For us, it means that every day is an opportunity to serve, impress and amaze our customers.

We've put in the time. For over 40 years, At Four Seasons, we're never satisfied with the standard renovation. Your home is the cornerstone of your life.

It's your place to rest and relax, spend time with the people you love, build your future, celebrate your successes.

Our philosophy is simple: High quality materials, optimal product value, and peerless white-glove customer service. For decades, and in thousands of homes worldwide, Four Seasons has been “building the best” - and bringing homeowner’s dream designs to life from concept to completion.

So what has happened to me? For the past 9 or so years I have requested by emails, letters, pictures, etc. repair of framing leaks , replacement of curved glass and seals,, installing shades and a three foot walk around the front and side of your product, solarium according th contract.

Mr. Fabian has now verified the wrong product, solarium, was delivered and installed on my property according to the “contract”, but continues to, seemingly, bully me, in my pursuit to get repairs completed, replacement of solarium or a complete refund, at no cost to me in accordance to the contract and Workmanship Warranty. It appears he and Carrie was a hoping and praying I would not find all the documents the allegedly required…..

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 02:57:08 PM EDT, Brian Fabian wrote and my response:

-I wanted to acknowledge receipt of your email of July 7 2019. I appreciate you finding the documents you previously were unable to locate.

As you know, we have repeatedly asked for copies of documents not pictures of documents. Some of the pictures you have provided are legible while others are blurry and illegible at best. WHICH ONES?

-You have presented a picture of your original contract dated 9-28-09 that has been modified with hand written notes & alterationss, pictures of Plan drawings, an illegible picture of an invoice a picture of your hand written notes dated 11-3-09 along with a copy of the Four Seasons Sunrooms Workmanship Warranty signed by Jason Rose filled with your notes.

1.Thank you for acknowledging receipt of my email of July 7, 2019 in which I provided all the information you and Carrie Coniglio have been requesting for the past year or so asking for my repair of the leaking, seal and glass failure, shades, walkway, etc.,

The photos I sent you of the contract are copies that I found in a mislabeled, misfiled folder from your company located at 12127 Apache Avenue in Savannah, Georgia 31419, Cindy Paschel, Four Seasons Sunrooms of Ga and SC LL C. with the purchase cost of $35,000.

You now say ‘Some of the pictures you have provided are legible while others are blurry and illegible at best.” WHICH ONES? Are you suggesting that the photo copies are not acceptable to you or not as acceptable as xerox copies? I have provided all the verifying information to you that you requested including a copy of the contract and cost that you said, you do not have. Is the Workmanship Warranty filled with my notes, signed by Jason Rose, then Operations Manager for Four Seasons Sunrooms of GA & Sc, LLC in question?

Please specify what handwritten notes & alterations, pictures of Plan drawing, that you feel have been improperly modified.

-Let’s review the picture of the contract and the picture of the Plan drawing you provided.

-The contract you provided describes a unit with 13’ 4 1/4” and a height of 9’ 11 ¼” height. These specifically are the dimensions of a 13 GG Sys 4E. That is the room that you received. Even though the contract was modified after fact changing the 13’ 4 ¼” to 15’ 4 ¼”, the Right and Left Gable Lengths remained unchanged at 13’ 4 ¼”.

Four Seasons does not produce a Sys 4E sunroom with a 15’ 4 ¼” projection.

2.But you do manufacture a Classic Curve ECLT 15 GG Sys 4 (no E) sunroom.

The room/product that was installed at my home, on my property, has six bays on each side for a total approximately 15+ feet, fact changing, the Right and Left Gable modified, change, etc. Are you now agreeing that the "wrong product room" with eight bays on the front and six bays/gables on the side was not the product I contracted for?? It is so sad that so many of your employees have left your company and that you, nor anyone in your New York headquarters, have the original or modified documents that would verify and put to rest your ?rationale? for not assisting me.

Especially with all the letters, written documents, photos, emails, I and your Savannah office have sent to your headquarters in New York of these same issues and substantial defects in your product, the leaks, seal failures, glass failure/fogging ( 20 year life time warranty), etc., provided to you over the past years. -The Plan drawing you provided could be one of many that were presented/proposed as options and not indicative of your final selection. The dimensions on the contract represent the product you received.

Could be, could be not. The dimensions on the contract do not represent the product I received nor the product installed.

Again, thank you with agreeing with me that the wrong product/solarium/sunroom was sent and installed. (Did he check with Adam Ford, Design Consultant, who has been with your company over 18 years, drawing, was sent to me)

- The picture of your note page dated 11-3-09 may represent discussions or a meeting you had with “Larry and Wes” on that date but there is no indication that a change order was ever created to modify the original contract.

3.*Okay, perhaps there is no indication that a change order was ever created to modify the original contract, but it does give credence to the product delivered and installed. What happened? Did Larry and or Wes drop the ball?

If there is no indication that a change order was ever created to modify the original contract how is it that I have different one of your products delivered and installed on my property, confirming what the note indicates and describes representing discussions or a meeting I had with "Larry and Wes"? Larry took them with him, but quite disturbing is that you do not have the original notes giving you proof that a change order was indeed created to modify the original contract. That modification has to be documented somewhere, hence, the result of the Classic Curve ECLT 15 GG Sys 4 (no E) being delivered and installed! Where are the shipment receipts?

The bill of lading? Verifying where the carrier delivered which/what product to my home? Whose signature is on it?

4.But come see and compare for yourself or send one of your local contractors to come see, compare, measure, verify and document what was/is installed...ensuring you how/ that it differs from the contract’s 13 GG Sys 4E to a Classic Curve ECLT 15 GG Sys 4 (no E) sunroom.

-The Invoice you provided is of no value as it is too blurry to read.

5.Fine, I was only trying to be helpful. It was just a cutesy showing the cost on Four Seasons letterhead

-The Four Seasons Sunroom Workmanship Warranty clearly states that it is a 5 year warranty.

6.*True, however according to the New York's, Suffolk County, Consumer Affairs Office, and the Georgia Consumer Affair offices state as long as documented, verifiable proof is present that the substantial defects were reported during a workmanship warranty it is valid until work cited and described is corrected.

The substantial defects and issues, complaints have not been corrected. The product does not perform as written neither in your catalog nor from your representatives. It is not Cooler in Summer, Warmer in Winter! It does not provide permanent – 365 year round living space.

* The workmanship warranty includes coverage AGAINST defects in workmanship, leakage, window and door operation, issues, leaks in framing, seal and glass failure, fogging, wrong solarium installed, 5 foot sliding doors installed instead of 6 foot sliding doors installed, three foot walk, shades, etc.

never, were reported and are ongoing issues/complaints, acknowledged, attempted but never completed, since the beginning of the contract and during the workmanship warranty.

* I am sure that you, Carrie and your customer service department now know that since I have documented proof that I reported these substantial defects and issues and complaints to your company, and your New York office, during the workmanship warranty period over and over again, and the product/sunroom is still leaking, the framing, seals and glass continues to fail and fog , the doors are still 5 feet - not six feet, the sun room is not the one on listed on the contract, the sunroom is not cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, the three foot walk and shades, etc. were never installed, nothing fixed properly, Four Seasons must correct the problems, even if the warranty expired before the product is fixed. This is just good business practice.

-Your email includes a copy of an Aug 25, 2010 email from Jason Rose stating that he would be by your house to address a leak. There is no other pertinent detail included in that email.

7.HAVE YOU CHECKED WITH JASON?

You have the date perhaps he can give you pertinent detail not included in that email or at least some insight.

* This, again, is proof of these on –going substantial defects and issues/complaints of ‘leaks and more leaks’, framing, seal, glass failure, fogging reported over and over again.

The rubber seals between each piece of glass in the roof and curved glass are leaking, curved glass has condensation and is fogging, wrong sunroom ordered, delivered, installed as per you and contract, since you will not accept the spec sheet modifications, 5 foot sliding doors installed instead of 6 foot sliding doors installed, three foot walk, shades, etc.’ At this time I am again requesting repair of framing leaks , replacement of curved glass and seals,, installing the shades and three foot walk around the front and side of the product, especially now that you verified that the wrong product was delivered and installed according to the “contract”, or complete refund, at no cost to me in accordance to the Workmanship Warranty,

-Ms. Solomon it is unfortunate that you are unhappy with your purchase, but there is no assistance we can provide you.

8.And Why Not? Please clearly itemize why there is no assistance you can provide me Mr. Fabian for the failure of your product to perform as intended and be free of substantial defects, leaks, glass failure, seal failure, fogging, etc.

(I provided him with the documentation.

(Please note he and Carrie say they have no records and I sent then my copies and the original from the company with no ‘alterations’ )

9.Brian, surely you jest! Please review The Four Seasons Company promises not fulfilled: that the product would do what it is supposed to do, be customized to fit my lifestyle, could be outfitted with my choice of doors that are available as sliding, french, or single swing doors, become the bright, friendly place for gatherings, game nights, parties, quiet chats or time alone. When properly installed, Four Seasons Sunrooms are guaranteed to be leak-free, be used 365 days a year, and it won't cost a fortune to keep it comfortable. My patented CONSERVAGLASS SELECT technology is listed as extremely energy-efficient, so my new Four Seasons Sunroom stays warmer in winter and cooler in summer.

The Glass promised to keep the sun’s oppressive solar energy and heat and damaging heat out. Its performance is, as stated, the foundation of my sunroom satisfaction! CONSERVAGLASS SELECT is to help protect my furniture and carpeting inside my sunroom by blocking up to 90% of harmful UV light. Glass Warranty on CONSERVAGLASS SELECT including Glass Breakage is 20 Years Full Coverage.

My upholstery should fade less than it would in a conventional room by a conventional. Exclusive ConservaGlass Plus for roof applications was to be applied inside the insulated glass panel to block much of the sun’s energy while allowing visibility through the glass. This high performance glass coating was to enable me to condition the air in my sunroom in order to enjoy it during the summer months. In the winter the wall glass was to supplement the winter warmth.

This ConservaGlass was to help enable my room to be heated even during the coldest winter days for my everyday enjoyment.

None of these promises made are kept, as per my numerous other emails with photos proving of leaks, furniture damage, glass fogging, frame leaks, door leaks, oppressive heat, extreme cold, unable to use 365 days a year, these plus other issues and complaints certainly proves that this sunroom does not perform as intended when purchased! At this time I am again requesting that you approve, at no cost to me according to the Workmanship Warranty, repair of framing leaks, replacement of curved glass and seals,, installing the shades and three foot walk around the front and side of the product/sunroom, especially now that you verified that the wrong product was delivered and installed according to the “contract”, or a complete refund, Your product, the solarium/sun-room, was purchased with the understanding that it would be free of defects and I would ‘enjoy the perfect peace of mind that comes from owning the home addition that made Four Seasons famous for quality and integrity, instead I get this unfortunate email from you denying assistance for your product substantial defects and failures to keep Four Seasons promises that the product will do what it is supposed to do. Perform as written and as promised.

10.Anna states: Four Seasons has been in business for more than 40 years! We are insured and bonded.

We would love to add you to our long list of happy customers. We are committed to exceeding expectations and creating happy costumers. We strive for top-notch quality and customer satisfaction.

Have my talking and emailing to you and Carrie been a mistake? Does Customer Service have records of our back and forth?

11.Again, I invite you; Carrie and Customer Service and or one of your representatives to come to Dacula, Georgia to verify for yourselves what you say are dimensions on the contract representing the product I received, dimensions of the 13 GG Sys 4E versus the product I actually received, dimensions of a Classic Curve ECLT 15 GG Sys 4 (no E) sunroom and installed.

12.

Again, Where are the shipment receipts? The bill of lading?

Verifying the location the carrier delivered which/what product to my home? Whose signature is on it?

Looking forward to your reply with a change of response for assistance.

Regards,

Lois Solomon

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Repair, replace refund.

Comments

Annalena

I have a Four Seasons Solarium. It was built about a year before I purchased the home.

It has always leaked from the ceiling windows.. When the supplier (franchise) did respond once, it looks like they shot some caulk around one of the thermal seal windows. It did not work. I travel a lot and never pursued this as actively as perhaps I should have.

Fast forward about 20 years to today. All the windows in the ceiling have failed and three of the casement windows have rotted out. I'm having the entire structure torn down but keeping the brick base on brick floor. I'm then having a glorified porch ("three seasons room") built on top of the structure by a local contractor.

It will be screened in with what are essentially storm window that can be raised to keep out the elements. There's no drainage on the floor so I have to keep the elements out. The roof will be shingled with the same pitch of the roof. Cost is around $15k which includes demo.

The key part is that all the components that will be used will be standard items that I can find at Home Depot in case replacements are needed. No heat - I'm convinced that the baseboard heating in the winter with cycling off and on helped cause the leakage of the ceilings windows and their failing. My take away is that if you want a year-round room have a real addition built on your home. IMHO, forget about any pre-engineered kit.

BTW a few years ago I considered having Four Seasons come out and estimate what it would take to replace it. The local franchise wanted to charge me for a service call. I decided to wait a couple of years and the take the action I mentioned above. My house backs up to woods so for the most part our subdivision neighbors were spared having to look at it.

Fortunately I have understanding neighbors on either side of me. Good luck - hope this helps.

Four Seasons Sunrooms Reviews