605 views
2.3

It has been 13 weeks since we ordered our LifeRoom and we still do not have all the materials. We were told a ship date and only a few parts ship.

The framing shipped, but no screens. The screens shipped, but no housing for them to go into. The contractor cannot do any work! I have called and left messages with the Four Seasons customer service and no return call.

This is beyond aggravating since we have had to cancel graduation and holiday parties because of these delays. I have had an entire pool built in the time we have been waiting on the LifeRoom, which was the part of the project we were most looking forward to. Now we learn that the housings shipped but were damaged upon receipt and had to be returned, so it feels like we are going backwards.

This experience with Four Seasons has been a huge disappointment. I would appreciate an actual phone call from anyone at Four Seasons to help address my issues and concerns.

Product or Service Mentioned: Four Seasons Sunrooms Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Houston, Texas